50 Bitmoji Me
- Screenshot of changed Google Profile Picture
- Avatar change in Game on Bucks (We can view this within the system)
Below are the skills needed to qualify for the November Mini Challenge Bitmoji Me Badge
Part 1: Google Profile Picture
- Update your Google Account Picture
- Take a Picture or take a screenshot of your bitmoji. Have this image on your computer desktop.
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/
- Click on your profile picture to change image
- Select the image from your desktop to upload.
- click “set as profile picture”
Part 2: Change your Game on Bucks Avatar
- Go to Game on Bucks! (gameonbucks.org)
- Login (Click “sign in with Google” – if it doesn’t work the first time, simply click again) Clearing Cache, Cookies, and hosted app data can also resolve this login error issue
- Click on your profile in the top right hand corner, then click “Edit Profile”
- Scroll down the profile page until you get to “profile picture”. Click ”You can change your profile picture on Gravatar.”
- Create an account on Gravatar using your Buckeye Email address. Follow the directions to confirm your account and log into your gravatar profile.
- Follow the Gravatar instructions to upload your Gravatar image. Once this is set, you will have changed the profile image on Game on Bucks!